What to ask in the new NetVU Pipeline Manager Forum
Posted on: June 27, 2012 by Dalia Ismail
The NetVU Community is a place for independent insurance agents to connect, work together and network with other Vertafore Agency customers. It has several thousand members with hundreds of posts per week in several different forums. Recently, a new Pipeline Manager forum was created by popular demand to allow users to communicate with one another on how to maximize usage of Pipeline Manager. It provides another venue for customer support but also allows you as a user to conduct online discussions about the solution’s functionality and discover best practices about the product to help you get your work done more efficiently.
A few discussion topics that you can be on the lookout for are:
1. What reports are the most popular to run?
2. What custom fields are other agencies using to capture the most detail in a lead?
3. What kind of workflows are best suited for certain LOB’s?
4. How far apart do other users space out producers’ tasks?
5. How do you get your producers to effectively use this product?
6. What incentives can be used for your producers to manage all their leads in this product?
Below is a screenshot of where you can find the forum on NetVU. Enjoy the discussion!