Vertafore Single Sign-On
Starting in Fall 2013, Vertafore Single Sign-On (VSSO) will be available for AMS360 Online version 7.5, PL Rating, Service 24/7, Engage, and TransactNOW customers. Developed to address customer and industry demand for greater accessibility and security, VSSO streamlines the login process for customers that use multiple Vertafore products and services, is a foundational component of the Vertafore Agency Platform and the springboard from which Vertafore will support ID Federation with partner carriers in the future.
Vertafore Single Sign-On and the online training course for system administrators are included with the monthly subscription fees for AMS360 Online and PL Rating at no additional charge.
Vertafore Single Sign-On will help your agency:
- Save time by simplifying access to multiple Vertafore applications with a single email address and one password
- Improve security and reduce IT labor costs through centralized user administration with a secure, centralized location for user credentials
- Simplify password administration with password self-servicing, which allows users to reset their own passwords without needing to contact their system administrator
- Gain business insight through powerful new Vertafore Reporting capabilities in AMS360 Online
- TransactNOW’s Credential Manager provides centralized carrier credential management stored securely in the cloud
- Untether yourself from your office computer by accessing PL Rating and TransactNOW carrier credentials from any supported workstation
- Streamline user workflows with enhanced integration between AMS360 Online and WorkSmart Online
- Improve commercial lines collaboration with new integration between AMS360 Online and Engage
Vertafore will be sending invitations to implement VSSO to small groups of users on a weekly basis starting this fall. Here are the steps your agency can take now to get ready for the exciting new capabilities coming with VSSO!
Get Ready for Vertafore Single Sign-On: Get your agency prepared >
Don’t forget, in order to access My Vertafore and communication center links you will need your UserId and Password.
Upgrade Advisor: Verify system compatibility >
The Upgrade Advisor program is a utility to validate that the software installed on your workstation meets the requirements to run the Vertafore® Single Sign-On suite of products. This currently includes AMS360®, TransactNOW®, PL Rating™, and Vertafore Reporting™.
You, or a system administrator at your agency, will receive an invitation to participate in the VSSO process in the coming months. Once you receive this invitation, you can register for one a Vertafore Single Sign-On workshop: http://www.vertafore.com/vsso-training >
VSSO Administrators Guide >
This guide is designed for the people who handle software administrative duties for their agency or organization, and have the appropriate access rights to carry out administrative tasks. It is not intended for end users of this software. If you are an end user in need of assistance, please contact your agency administrator. Don’t forget, in order to access My Vertafore and communication center links you will need your UserId and Password.
Internet Explorer 9 (32-bit)
Please visit this page again in the coming weeks for additional information and resources to help you prepare for VSSO!