Partner with a technology expert
Leading carriers are re-inventing how they pursue new business, connect with agencies and optimize internal business processes. Vertafore’s carrier solutions offer industry-acclaimed technology and access to the broadest agency distribution channel to help carriers who are committed to innovate for growth.
Vertafore’s leadership is built on strong partnership with strategic insurance carriers and organizations. Together, we address and solve industry challenges, bringing you closer to your agencies.
- Vertafore partners with several influential industry organizations such as the Securities and Insurance Licensing Association (SILA), the Depository Trust & Clearing Corp. (DTCC), the Association for Cooperative Operations Research and Development (ACORD), and the Insured Retirement Institute (IRI).
In partnering with these organizations, Vertafore seeks to drive innovations to improve industry practices and processes; integrating those best practices in our solutions. Vertafore not only partners with these groups, but we also have active members in working groups and committees to be involved in standardizing and promoting technologies that change the industry.
- ID Federation: As a board member of the SignOn Once organization, Vertafore has delivered on a major industry initiative to ultimately eliminate password management for agents and carriers. ID Federation uses worldwide standards to securely authenticate users during real time transactions. The single largest deterrent to real time transactions is password management due to expired passwords. ID federation removes this challenge for both agencies and carriers.
Carriers Connecting to Agencies
It's a fact that if you utilize independent agents or brokers for distribution, those distributors have a choice on where to place business. Research consistently points to insurers being "easy to do business with" as the single most important criteria independent agents value to make that decision. Leading carriers must look holistically at all the ways agents interact with their business.
- Modernize infrastructure – Is aging technology slowing you down?
- Drive Informed Decisions - Do you need better management visibility and process efficiency within your operations?
- Improve Business Processes - How quickly and effectively do you respond to inquiries from agents and policyholders?
- Strengthen Agency Sales Connections - How easy do you make it for agents to sell for you? Do they have the tools they need to sell your products effectively?
- Streamline Licensing - Could you benefit by simplifying the onboarding and producer management process?