Network of Vertafore Users
As a Vertafore agency customer, you automatically become a member of the Network of Vertafore Users (NetVU), one of the most active, highly regarded trade associations in any industry. NetVU is a not-for-profit organization representing 17,000 independent insurance agencies. Since 1978, NetVU has been supporting Vertafore agencies by providing world-class education and networking opportunities and advocating in the industry on your agency’s behalf.
Go to netvu.org to request your individual login information. Then network with other agents, ask questions and take advantage of in-depth product education.
NetVU Educational/Networking Opportunities
- NetVU Conference, the largest national gathering of independent insurance agents. This annual conference includes hundreds of educational sessions on your agency management systems, technology, general agency management and more. Highlights include how-to rooms and a variety of networking opportunities to talk with your peers, Vertafore, carriers and other industry partners.
Local and virtual users’ group chapters that provide networking and educational opportunities throughout the year.
Webinars and certifications.
NCOM, an active online user community in which users can interact with and learn from other agents.
- Education - Hands-on, practical information on how to get the most out of each Vertafore system
- Networking - Opportunity to learn from other agents
- Advocacy – NetVU is your voice in the industry.
- 2015 NetVU Conference Registration