DYL integrates with AMS360 and QQCatalyst 5 Ways:
- Screen Pop = Greater Efficiency. Our “screen pop” feature automatically populates your customer's Vertafore record the moment a call comes in. No need to spend crucial time searching for a customer’s account. This feature alone will save agents dozens of hours being mired down by busy work.
- Unlimited Call Recording = Improved Client Relations. DYL records every call and voicemail directly into QQCatalyst. Great for training staff, handling E&O claims, and staying organized. Having client records in front of you with the ability to recall account details and address a client by name will add the personalized service customers crave.
- Note Sync = Time Savings. Type a note in DYL and it automatically syncs with QQCatalyst. No need to duplicate your work. Leaves more time for lucrative cross sales and account rounding.
- Virtual Office = Better Teamwork. A real time switch board displays all active calls. Drag and drop transfer eases load capacity and redirects calls to their proper destinations.
- Text Messaging = Customer Engagement. Built-in text messaging feature gives agents the ability to send texts, photos or PDFs directly from a desktop using your business phone number for a richer customer experience.
Better tools = More motivation and increased productivity
"We have been with DYL for over a year and we are very pleased with our system, relationship and pricing. We have recommended DYL to several other agency owners and will continue to in the future!"
“DYL is a great product with all the features needed to run your business in today's hi tech environment. With so much competition its great to have a product that performs!"
– Patrick Sevigny, QQCatalyst
“DYL has a great team that are always are a great help. I have been with them for almost 3-yrs now. It is a great platform.”
– Kevin Johnson, QQCatalyst
"Specific call routing has helped us free up our receptionist by routing calls for clients we are currently working with directly to the right person. Also we have been able to send low priority calls (from mortgage servicers for example) to a Voicemail for us to work as we have the time - not just when they happen to call. It has also helped us segment our clients and make sure the VIP clients are always getting a VIP experience/staff person."
– Allen McGinniss, Vertafore