An AMS360 release inspired by you
By: Caroline Boncoskey, Product Marketing Coordinator
We have listened to your feedback and applied it to our included enhancements in accounting, administration, Acord, and customer and policy to help with productivity, growth, and E&O reduction for the AMS360 20R1 release! While this release includes many improvements to enhance performance and functionality, here are a few features voted on by you that we want to highlight:
- When entering a policy on a prospect or converting a submission into a policy, new prompts will ask if you’d like to change the prospect to a customer and update the entry date to ensure data integrity
- Employees can now electronically sign checks with signing limit and approved signer options to speed up the check process and provide additional security
- Additional information added to customer overview and summary including an opt-in/out option for customer’s preferred communication method
- Numerous ACORD form updates: Auto ID's, ACORD 1,2,3,4,131, 90
- Users will now be able to transfer funds from their Trust Bank Accounts and see agency commissions on invoices
- Several enhancements to Subscription Policies and Service Agreements
These features are requests that many of you have been asking for and we’re excited to bring them to you in the 20R1 release.
Remember, your ideas matter! Submit your suggestions for future product enhancements on the Ideas Portal at MyVertafore.