Vertafore Single Sign-On
Vertafore Single Sign-On (VSSO) is available for AMS360 Online, Vertafore Agency Platform, PL Rating, SalesTrack, Client Portal, and TransactNOW customers. Developed to address customer and industry demand for greater accessibility and security, VSSO streamlines the login process for customers that use multiple Vertafore products and services, is a foundational component of the Vertafore Agency Platform and is certified by the ID Federation organization to improve connectivity with carriers.
Vertafore Single Sign-On and the online training course for system administrators are included with the monthly subscription fees for AMS360 Online and PL Rating at no additional charge.
Vertafore Single Sign-On will help your agency:
- Save time by simplifying access to multiple Vertafore applications with a single email address and one password
- Improve security and reduce IT labor costs through centralized user administration with a secure, centralized location for user credentials
- Simplify password administration with password self-servicing, which allows users to reset their own passwords without needing to contact their system administrator
- TransactNOW’s Credential Manager provides centralized carrier credential management stored securely in the cloud
- Untether yourself from your office computer by accessing PL Rating and TransactNOW carrier credentials from any supported workstation
- Streamline user workflows with enhanced integration between AMS360 Online and WorkSmart Online
VSSO Administrators Guide > This guide is designed for the people who handle software administrative duties for their agency or organization, and have the appropriate access rights to carry out administrative tasks. It is not intended for end users of this software. If you are an end user in need of assistance, please contact your agency administrator. Don’t forget, in order to access My Vertafore and communication center links you will need your UserId and Password.
Upgrade Advisor: Verify system compatibility > The Upgrade Advisor program is a utility to validate that the software installed on your workstation meets the requirements to run the Vertafore® Single Sign-On suite of products. This currently includes AMS360®, TransactNOW®, PL Rating™, and Vertafore Reporting™.
- Windows 7
- Internet Explorer 9 (32-bit)