21R1 and Proposal Builder for Sagitta is here
We are excited to announce that Sagitta 21R1 and Proposal Builder for Sagitta are now available. The new 21R1 release includes new form enhancements, features, fixes, and is the pre-requisite upgrade for Commercial Submissions coming this Fall.
Some feature highlights include:
- Attachments from the ASD server are being moved to the Sagitta database and will now be included with the ACORD 24/25 forms in InsurLink
- The New Jersey Auto ID Card will now default to the ACORD 51. Also, the “Address for Notification of Medical Treatment” that is part of the NJ Auto ID card is now available to fill out the data in the Insurers page so it no longer has to be done per vehicle
- New columns, including Estimated Premium/Commission when exporting the Production Report
If you have not already, check out MyVertafore to learn more.
Proposal Builder for Sagitta – Create professional, consistent, and high-quality client proposals, enabling your agency to efficiently build business winning documents to grow and deliver a better client experience. Features include:
- Brand Styles help control the look and feel of documents with various elements to align with your agency’s branding based on lines of business, locations, and divisions
- Pre-built templates, styles, and reusable content sections simplify formatting for proposal teams and drives consistency across locations and teams
- Locked sections assure that required content is included in every proposal, reducing E&O
Watch the video below to learn more about Proposal Builder for Sagitta:
We hope you are as excited as we are for the new releases!