AIM and VPI latest releases now available
The latest releases of AIM and VPI are now available. Here are some highlights of the new capabilities, changes, and enhancements in these releases.
- Driver and Vehicle Schedules for Inland Marine can now be entered manually or by uploading .xlsx files, allowing you to efficiently capture more policy details.
- Homeowners Data and the Invoice Transaction Header – Contract Allocation can now be exported to VPI, simplifying policy issuance.
- End of support for Internet Explorer (IE) has been announced by Microsoft, and Vertafore is phasing out aspects of our products that currently utilize IE. With this release, AIM will utilize your system’s default browser for VPI, FinancePro, and Prevail integration.
- Form Category Sort Order is now available for carrier logins. This provides users the additional flexibility to place categories in a logical order, making them easier to find. For example, if a carrier adds liquor liability, the new liquor liability form can be placed right after the general liability form. Sorting controls the order form categories and associated forms print on the Schedule of Forms form.
- Copy now syncs the Form Category pages with the gaining library, inheriting the configuration of the hosting library. This includes syncing both Custom Form Categories and the Form Category sort order.
For a full listing of all features available with each release, as well as information on how to upgrade, check out the full product release notes.