California licensing services have moved to Sircon
Written by: Dan Kolakowski, Sr. Business Analyst
We are thrilled to announce that the California Department of Insurance (CDI) is fully live on Sircon for States. As part of this migration, CDI’s existing online licensing and education services, including those offered via California Business Entity Services (BES) accounts, have been transitioned to Sircon.
Below is a list of services California individual agents and agencies can use to stay licensed through Sircon:
- License Applications
- License Renewals
- New License Reinstatements, including late fee payments
- Appointments and Terminations
- Endorsements and Associations
- Contact / Address Change Requests
- Update Email Address
- New Letters of Certification
- New License Printing
- New Business Entity Name Approval Request (BENA)
- Available Course Offerings Inquiry
- Approved Courses Inquiry
- Approved Providers Inquiry
- Continuing Education Transcript Inquiry
- New Pre-licensing Education Transcript
To access many of these services, you will need a Sircon account. Get started below or login today!
For more information, visit www.sircon.com/california.