Vertafore resources available to you
Written by: Margot Ford, Customer Program Specialist
We know that during this pandemic, many of you have transitioned to working remotely to protect yourself and others. We want you to know that while COVID-19 has changed many aspects of our lives, our commitment to giving you the tools necessary to maximize the value of our solutions has not. Our Customer Support and Customer Success teams are here to provide you with technical assistance, best practices, and to answer any other questions you may have.
Also, we offer several self-service resources available to help expand your skills. While you may already be familiar with some of these resources, we want to make sure that you are aware of these tools and maximizing their benefits. Here is a quick overview of our sites that allow you to learn more about products, have your questions answered, and connect with other Vertafore users.
MyVertafore is our customer resource portal:
- It features product knowledgebase articles and alerts about product incidents and scheduled updates.
- Easily create a support case and review your previously opened cases.
- Use the Payment Portal to open and view billing cases as well as pay some or all your Vertafore statement balance online.
- Take advantage of our 24/7 chatbot, VICKI, for answers to some of the most asked questions. VICKI is always improving and has already helped thousands of customers quickly solve issues such as password resets.
- Suggest product features and enhancements within the Ideas Portal. You can also vote on suggestions from other customers to have your voice heard and contribute to product releases.
- While VICKI and the rest of MyVertafore is a great resource, our Support team is always happy to work with our users over the phone.
NetVU(Network of Vertafore Users) is a way to connect with other customers for peer-support and learning:
- NetVU is a volunteer-driven organization that all Vertafore customers are automatically a part of.
- They offer both product-specific and industry-related education, plus, networking opportunities for you to connect with and learn from other Vertafore customers.
- Additionally, NetVU advocates for you, not only with us, but within the larger insurance industry.
- Check out how to get involved in Chapter Meetings, NetVU Community boards, and at the annual conference, Accelerate.
Vertafore University(VU) is our online learning platform, comprised of recorded video training content and live webinars.
- Vertafore University hosts videos for setting up new users, following a workflow, using features from a recent release, and many other helpful features.
- In VU, you can review Did you know? series videos and past Office Hour webinars.
- Sign-up for a variety of live webinars happening daily on Vertafore University that center around a specific topic or process.
- Download the Getting Started Guide to learn how to best utilize VU.
We recognize what a challenging time this is for you, for your business, and for your clients. Our goal is to provide value at every step of your journey and empower you to fully leverage your solutions within your business – whether it’s in office or at home. If you are ever in need of assistance, we are only a call, email, chat message, or case away.